Thursday 5 January 2012

A day out


(google images)

Had a lovely day out today with my lovely husband to celebrate my birthday!

We had a good walk, (I wish I'd remembered my pedometer!) and had a very nice meal at Strada - with a two for one voucher!  I had chicken in a mushroom sauce with roasted new potatoes and roast onions.  There were not many people around, so it was nice and quiet, and not too cold.

I've been really spoilt! I've had an orchid from my husband, and of course my new coat; Body Shop toiletries from eldest son, flowery secateurs from my daughter, and a lovely personalised card from darling Poppy, with her smiley face on it; flowers from youngest son and a poem he wrote about me!  Ahh, happy times!

Hope you're all having a good day!

7 comments:

Jane and Chris said...

Happy birthday, Jayne.It sounded like a great one!
Jane xx

blueberry hill said...

An orchid - how lovely! Happy Birthday, Anne

~Carla~ said...

Happy Birthday!! :) Sounds like a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jayne! Sounds like you had a perfect day! xx

Pom Pom said...

Happy Birthday, Jayne! What lovely gifts! I love The Body Shop.

Jayne said...

many thanks everyone for your kind comments!

Mum said...

Same birthday as me, Jayne. So glad you had a happy one.
Love from Mum
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...