Thursday 7 June 2012

More pics

Hope you are enjoying the royal pics, we had a great vantage point outside St Paul's Cathedral on Tuesday morning, and all these pics were taken by Mr Letters From Home.

This is royal correspondent Jenni Bond.....


And here I am, with her, just in case you thought I was just getting pics from Google!


Yes, I was really there, and it was such a fun time, the banter in the crowd was brilliant, we had such a laugh.

Here are the Earl and Countess of Wessex, the Queen's youngest son, arriving at St Pauls, with their daughter.

en


Various participants entering the Cathedral.


I still have more pictures to publish, including one me in the middle of the crowd, so you know what to do, the more comments, the more pictures!







1 comment:

Jane and Chris said...

I always think that the Countess of Wessex gets overlooked. She always looks beautiful and appropriate.
Jane x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...