Sunday 15 April 2012

Ta-da!

After a little break I am back in blogging mode, it has been so wonderful to spend time with my family.  Youngest son has been home for the holidays, and daughter, son-in-law and granddaughter Poppy came and spent a whole weekend here at Granny's house, how nice was that!

Thank you for your patience while I've been away!

So what have I been up to then?

Well here are two cardigans that I have knitted for Poppy, sorry they seem to be the wrong way around!




And here I am, enjoying a lovely cuddle with Poppy!



And another thing I have been enjoying in my spare time is watching Heidi Baker on Youtube



Heidi baker is such an inspiration to me.  She is a Canadian woman, married with 2 grown up children, they have been missionaries for over 30 years, mainly in Mozambique.  They feed hundreds of thousands of homeless children every day and have planted thousands of churches.  They also have a heart for England, and Heidi and her husband both have PhD degrees from King's College London.  Go on Youtube or itunes and you will find a ton of Heidi Baker teaching.  I am currently reading one of her books, 




It tells a little about their journey, and it is so interesting I can hardly put it down.  Do go on Youtube or iTunes and be blessed!

This afternoon we have enjoyed a chicken dinner, and a little rest watching an old episode of The Waltons.

Enjoy your day.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to see you back in blogland! Lovely cardis! Cute little pic of you and Poppy! :) xx

Pom Pom said...

Hi Jayne! Welcome back! Oh, Poppy is a lucky girl! The cardigans are beautiful!

Quinn said...

Nice cardies Jayne...are they a one size fits all because I want one!

Jayne said...

Thank you for your kind words. Quinn - I really can't somehow see you in a pink cardigan with a little hood!!! Hahaha

Quinn said...

you never know Jayne you never know!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...